Yang Weiman, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China
Jibin K.P., Mahatma Gandhi University, India
Praveen G.L., Mahatma Gandhi University, India
Sabu Thomas, Mahatma Gandhi University, India
Nandakumar Kalarikkal, Mahatma Gandhi University, India
Experimental studies carried out by a spectroscopic approach, and the techniques used for investigating the acquired information, can be given a robust modern analytical framework in the design of new materials, and for emphasis on the expansion of physical foundations of new materials.
Emerging Trends in Advanced Spectroscopy may help to understand the applications of spectroscopic tools in material characterization. The text also shows how different spectroscopic methods are used by researchers worldwide, and how we can correlate the experimental observations with structural information.
Technical topics discussed in the book include:
- Geometries, electronic structures and vibrational spectral studies
- Advanced spectroscopic techniques in polymer chemistry
- Spectroscopic portrayals of graphitic structures
- fluorescent metal nanoclusters as sensory probes for metal ions
- colorimetric chemo sensor
- Nano mixed ferrites and their applications to nanoelectronics
- Solid phase astrochemistry
Green synthesis, silver nanoparticles, surface plasmon resonance (SPR), nickel-zinc ferrite, dielectric constant, astrochemistry, spectroscopy, FTIR spectroscopy, UV-visible spectroscopy, spin noise spectroscopy, magnetization fluctuation, alkali atom, Zeeman effect, optical pumping